Kampan Apartments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application

3 posters

Go down

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

Post  prettypinkprincess Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:06 pm

General Info.
Furc Name:Pretty pink princess.
Irl name(you don't need to):Sophie.
Irl age: 12 Soon >.< I like to be Young xD
Time(FST):Well..I live in england so its 15:31 here.

Short Question.
Why do you want to be staff?:Well Because,I have been looking for a BaH dream. Because I only like that dream. So I was wondering If I could get a job here as a staff member.

Where did you find us?:My friend Inviting Telled me... So I joined her in the dream.So thats really how I knew the dream.

Tell us about you:Well,I like to have a laugh with friends.And be kind and helpful to others. And I love all my friends <3 and animals.And furcadia!

How many times have you been in this dream?:Hmmm,About One or two times..I think.

Are you Beekin?:No,I never thought of being one...

Which beekin do you want to be? Well...If I did get the job maybe a welcome beekin to help the new comers.

Do you make patches?:No I can't draw really great to tell you the truth on laptops and PC's.

Do you make ports? No,like I said im rubbish at drawing I do have a portait be one of my old friends drew it. He's name was Wolfspups.

Do you DS well?: Well I guess I can a bit.I will need to learn more about it.Because,I have never had A BaH job.

How long are you normally on the weekend per day? Most of the time.

How long are you normally on the weekdays per day? Im not really at the weekend's because my dad will shout at me.Because its he's weekend and the other time maybe I will be on is at my Granmama's and my auntie's

What times (FST) are you generally online?: Hmm,Maybe in the morning or the afternoon.Or both.
Short Answer Each answer
MUST be at least 3 sentences long

1) A furre spamming in the apartments, because they are open, they spam with text and fool's other people. What do you do?:Ask them to stop kindly.If they don't stop,I will give them 3 warnings...If not I will whisper them and ask them to stop and them if they don't I will eject them.If they come back and continue I will have to have a word with the Owned. As well as ban them or eject them.And I will keep the whisper's and log's.

2) 2 furres are fighting for 1 apartment, the other apartments are taken, what do you do?: I'll ask them why they are fighting.And tell them to say sorry and make up again as friends.If they continue I will warn them both to stop or I will eject them both.

3) Have you been in a hard situation? Tell us: Not really.. I will trid and help them out and whisper them and trid to calm them down as well as asking them to get along again.And not being baby's.

4) How would you treat fellow staff members?: Nice and treat them with respect. =3 <3

Bonus Question's

1) Who's the owner? Dream owner is Ustarakin.
2) Who's the co-owner? Invited
3) When did we make the dream?Entering 19/12/10

4) 43x43=1849 ^^

5) If there was 10 furres, who was in the dream, then 1 left, then 5 left, and 1 arrived, and 3 left.. how many furres?:Three. =3
prettypinkprincess
prettypinkprincess

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Empty Re: Staff Application

Post  Skry Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:48 pm

Irl age: 12 Soon >.< I like to be Young xD
Well you're fair , I like that ^3^

Bonus Question's

1) Who's the owner? Dream owner is Ustarakin.
2) Who's the co-owner? Invited
3) When did we make the dream?Entering 19/12/10

4) 43x43=1849 ^^

5) If there was 10 furres, who was in the dream, then 1 left, then 5 left, and 1 arrived, and 3 left.. how many furres?:Three. =3
2/5 for the bonus questions [Mistakes:// Owners : Ustarakin , Invited/Skry Co-Owner : Kennith] =3 Do your research Smile Question 5 : It's 2.]

Your short answers were too short and i'd consider saying a bit lacky..I would've expected more from you :/

Also you forgot a little something at the end which proves that you did not read the rules.
I've also found alot of spelling mistakes , Your age isn't quite a good excuse , you could've payed more effort into that.
No formatting , this wasn't neccesary but it could've made your application alot easier to read.

I know you for quite a while and I'd kill myself if I'd say you're not friendly , But i expected more from you.

I'm Undecided. Leaning towards a No .. I might change this later.

Skry
Admin

https://kampanapartments.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Empty Re: Staff Application

Post  Ustarakin Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:51 pm

Undecided,
Skry said it all, so you may get a Trial Recommanding
Answer TRIAL ACCEPT
Contact me or Invited.
Ustarakin
Ustarakin